ARVOR 905 SPORTSFISH
THE PERFECT MIX OF FISHING AND COMFORT CRUISING
The Arvor 905 Sportsfish has been designed without compromise for fishing, adventure and fun, and all in perfect safety and comfort. The 905 Sportsfish is suited for offshore cruising (category B) and carries up to 10 people. The days you had to choose between comfort and performance, between fishing and cruising are gone.
- Length overall (m) – 8.88
- Length of hull (m) – 8.50
- Beam maximum (m) – 2.99
- Draft (m) -0.59
- Height – without canvas (m) – 3.32
- Dry Weight (kg) – 3706 with max engines
- Fuel Capacity (L) – 580
- Water Capacity (L) – 100
- CE Design Category – B
- Max Load (kg) – 1445
- Max HP – 500 (368 kw)
- Suitable to navigate both offshore and inshore (category B).
- Safety is ensured by the high freeboards and convenient positioned grab rails.
- The high-spec electronic pack, which includes GPS for precise navigation, and a VHF for secure communication.
- Single or twin Mercury engine configuration with up to 500hp ensures safe and agile handling in a variety of weather and sea conditions.
- Safe on-board circulation with both port and starboard bow to stern access and safe side to side passage in the transom area on the transom bridge.
- Comprehensive fish station featuring a sink, cutting board, cold water wash, knife holder and storage.
- Fishing is easy with a live bait tank, raw water wash-down, rod holders and in cabin safe rod storage, refrigerator drawer all standard features of the fish station.
- Fish station slides back at the touch of a button to maximize cockpit area and integrated fish lockers in the cockpit floor offer a good solution for packing away the catch.
- The optional second helm allows for precision navigation and control while fishing.
EXCELLENT CRUISING COMFORT
- Ample seating in cockpit and bow area.
- Luxurious fully featured galley includes a sink, stove, microwave and fridge.
- Accommodation for 6 people with full size forward berth for 2, a full size mid-berth for 2 and a convertible solution for single or dual accommodation in the main cabin.
- Opening port lights and skylight throughout for ventilation and natural daylight.
- Optional heating and/or air-conditioning system for maximum comfort all year long.
- Separate head with enclosed sea toilet and pull-out shower.
- Exterior lighting in cockpit for night-time operation.
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Use only alpha and numbers.